2021 Art Camp Wk One June 29, June 30 & July 2 (3 days)
|Availability:||In stock (14)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
We appreciate your support and understanding as we all navigate through these difficult time in our lives.
Confirmation of participation depends upon payment in full. Unfortunately, no refunds will be given, however rescheduling is an option.
The modified summer camp program follows guidelines and health precautions set out by the Province of Ontario and the Middlesex-London Health Unit, including physical distancing and group size restrictions to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are an art-based facility, and our day camps will be a smaller group of 10-15 children with one art teacher and one relief teacher. Core programming will run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with 1 hour lunch and two 15-minute breaks outdoors, weather permitting.
Drop-off times are between 8:45 & 9:00 a.m. and pick-up times no later than 4:00 p.m. Parents of children are not permitted to enter the building to pick up their child.
All individuals entering either facilities must participate in an active pre-screening prior to participating in our programs. We will be asking questions about risk factors, symptoms and requesting to stay at home if they pose a risk or any symptoms are present.
- Register early as available spots are limited and are offered for full week programs only at this time.
- Our art camp is for ages 6-12 years old, although upon approval 5 years will be accepted.
- Classes will include a minimum of three art activities a day with short breaks and the opportunity for outdoor activities, when space and weather permit.
- Each group will be assigned its own space for defined activity periods, with enhanced cleaning and disinfecting in between groups, and camp counselor staying with the same group of children all week.
- Children are required to wear suitable clothing for arts classes and outdoor play activities. For the Love of Art will no longer provide aprons for student use.
- We also encourage participants to bring sun protection, sunscreen, and hat.
- Physical spacing to encourage campers to be apart from one another during activities to support physical distancing.
- No extended care available – Camp drop-off is no earlier than 8:45 a.m. Pick up is no later than 4:00 p.m.
- Lunches and snacks are no longer provided by the For the Love of Art. All campers must bring their own labelled drink bottle, own individual meals, and snacks, while abiding the peanut-free standard. However, campers can purchase food in café.