2021 Winter Break Art Camp Mon Dec 20 to Fri Dec 31
|Availability:||In stock (54)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Please register at least 5 days prior to the break
Winter Break Camp
Ages 5 to 11
We appreciate your support and understanding as we all navigate through these difficult times in our lives.
The camp program follows guidelines and health precautions set out by the Province of Ontario and the Middlesex-London Health Unit. We are an art-based facility. Our teachers and all staff are completely vaccinated and have police check. Teachers will be wearing a mask.
- Core programming will run 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- drop-off times 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. & pick-up times is between 3:45 and 4:15 p.m.
- Parents of children are not permitted to enter the camp classroom during the teaching time unless there is an emergency.
- Classes will include a minimum of three art activities a day including clay, pastels, watercolour, acrylic, paper Mache, and so much more.
- two short breaks, one hour for lunch and the opportunity for outdoor activities, when weather permits.
- Each group will be assigned its own space for defined activity periods, with enhanced cleaning and disinfecting in between groups, and camp counselors staying with the same group all week.
- Children are required to wear suitable clothing for arts classes and outdoor play activities. For the Love of Art will no longer provide aprons for student use.
- Lunch and snacks are no longer provided by the For the Love of Art. All campers must bring their own food while abiding by the peanut-free standard. Children are permitted to purchase a snack or lunch from the café.
- Please be advised of all the current guidelines regarding masks and other covid protocol.
- Additional signatures of persons picking up or dropping off your child(ren)
For the Love of Art
725 Notre Dame Drive