Summer Art Camp 2021, London, Ontario
We appreciate your support and understanding as we all navigate through these difficult time in our lives.
The modified summer camp program follows guidelines and health precautions set out by the Province of Ontario and the Middlesex-London Health Unit, including physical distancing and group size restrictions to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are an art-based facility and our day camps will be a smaller group of eight children and one art teacher and one relief teacher. Core programming will run 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., drop-off times between 8:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m and pick-up times no later than 4:30 p.m. Parents of children are not permitted to enter the camp classroom.
All individuals entering either facilities must participate in an active pre-screening prior to participating in our programs. We will be asking questions about risk factors, symptoms and requesting to stay at home if they pose a risk or any symptoms are present.
- Registration is available for one Full week, Single day, AM or PM session.
- Our art camp is for ages 6-12 years old.
- Classes will include a minimum of three art activities a day with short breaks and the opportunity for outdoor activities, when space and weather permit.
- Each group will be assigned its own space for defined activity periods, with enhanced cleaning and disinfecting in between groups, and camp counselor staying with the same group of children all week.
- Children are require to wear suitable clothing for arts classes and outdoor play activities. For the Love of Art will no longer provide aprons for student use.
- Please provide your child with sunscreen
- Physical spacing to encourage campers to be apart from one another during activities to support physical distancing.
- No extended care available – Camp drop off is no earlier than 8:45 a.m. Pick up is no later than 4:30 p.m.
- Lunches and snacks are no longer provided by the For the Love of Art. All campers must bring their own food while abiding the peanut-free standard.