London's BEST Summer Camp is back and it's going to be even more fun than last year!
Who: Campers from age 6 to 13
What: Campers will have an opportunity to choose from 7 art-packed weeks of fun
When: All Day/Half Day Art Camps - All Week Long or Single Days
Where: For the Love of Art • 725 Notre Dame Drive in S.W. London
Why: Because everyone love art. Make this your most art-astic summer ever!
Choose from one or several weeks of ART FUN!
* Special Payment Arrangements for multi-week registration (see below)
A week of art-filled experiences awaits you at the Art Centre. Explore various art mediums: acrylic paints; watercolour; drawing; oil pastels; paper mache, clay and more through weekly themes. All while exploring basic art concepts, skills and care of tools.
Our Summer Art Camps run from Monday to Friday (except where noted).
Camp runs from: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm each day Drop off: 8:45 am - First class starts at 9:00 am Pick up: 3:30pm (unless opting in for Before/After Care Program - see below)
Full day, week-long camps are $269, which includes a freshly made lunch each day with a variety of items to choose from. ($219 for 4-day weeks)
Before & After Care Available at an additional weekly charge.
Drop off between 8:00 & 8:45 am / Pick up between 3:30 & 5:00 pm
Before/After Care is a supervised by Camp Councillors with children encouraged to be creative on their own while waiting for class to start or to be picked up after camp.
Full Week Extra Care Cost:
Mornings only: $25.00 Afternoons only: $35.00 Both: $50.00
Week 1: June 29 - July 3 - Canada Eh! (4 days no class July 1)
Week 2: July 6 - July 10 - Land & Sea
Week 3: July 13 - July 17 - Animals
Week 4: July 20 - July 24 - NO CAMP
Week 5: July 27 - July 31 - Out of this World
Week 6: August 4 - Aug 7 - Comics & Heros (4 days no class Aug 3)
Week 7: August 10 - Aug 14 - NO CAMP
Week 8: August 17 - Aug 21 - Safari
Week 9: August 24 - Aug 28 - Wonders of our World
• Snack break per morning and afternoon. Camp will break for 15-20 minute
• Lunch will be one hour long with outside activities, weather permitting.
• Please pack snacks and a water bottle for your child.
• Children should bring sunscreen and a hat for outside activities.
• Enrollment is on a “first come, first served” basis.
• Camp cost includes all art materials
* Special Payment Arrangement
• Arrangements can made on a weekly basis for payment after your registration of your first week selection
• It is important that you indicate to us if you chose to have your child attend multiple weeks.