2023 - 2024 Winter Art Day Camp Open for Registration
2023 - 2024 Winter Art Day Camps are priced by the full week with lunch.
All other choices will be adjusted by a minus amount to reflect a new total.
Please register 7 days prior to PA day
- Core programming will run from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- All children must be 6 years and up
- All children must be signed in or out by parent or guardian.
- Please advise us in writing if you have someone other than who is listed to pick up your child/children.
- Please provide your child with lunch, enough snacks, and a labelled water bottle.
- f you have purchased lunch please complete the form at the time of sign in each day (available at centre) see preview below.
- We discourage your child from bringing more than $10.00 in money each day, we will not be responsible for loss.
- Drop-off times 8:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. & pick-up times no later than 3:45 p.m.
- Additional Care is available for a fee. Before care at drop off at 8:15 am & late pickup is 4:30 pm.
- Classes will include three art activities a day including clay, pastels, watercolour, acrylic, paper-mâché, and so much more.
- Two short breaks, one hour for lunch and the opportunity for outdoor activities, weather permitting.
- We will be using the playground at Westmount Public School. Playground Westmount Park 784 Viscount Road.
- An Adult teacher will be onsite with the children at the playground.
- Children are required to wear suitable clothing for arts classes and outdoor play activities.
- For the Love of Art will no longer provide aprons or camp shirts for student use.
- Please send extra clothing should you feel, your child should require.
- Please provide your child with sunscreen, and head covering.
- Please advise us of any special needs or requirements for your child's well-being.
- If your child would like to sit with a friend, we will endeavour to make accommodations.
Café Artiste will be open should you wish to purchase lunch and treats
Westmount Shopping Centre
785 Wonderland Rd., S Main Floor
Across from the elevator near Urban Planet
Main Line: (519) 670-0740
Heather Marvell Director Cell: (519) 902-0740