2023 Summer Art Day Camp Week 9: Mother Nature Aug 28 to Sept 1
|Availability:||In stock (43)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Please register prior to June 15
No refunds only a credit to be applied to other camps or art classes
2023 Summer Art Day Camp
Week 9: Mother Nature Aug 28 to Sept 1
Mother Nature is a trees, bees and so much more.! We will create some beautiful art with all that natur has to offer
Summer is a time of fun and making new friendships.
Our summer day camp offers self-expression and artistic skills through activities in arts and crafts.
Ages 6-12 (children must be turning 6 years by Dec 31 2023) If your child is younger you must reach out to our director for approval.
We provide instruction in painting; drawing; sculpture; and so much more.
Friday will open studio a chance for children to complete their amazing artwork
and to enjoy a movie and a snack.
We are located at the Westmount Shopping Centre, main floor across from the elevator.
1. Core programming will run 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2. Before care is 8:15 to 8:45 am, After care is 4:00 to 4:30 pm
3. Drop-off times 8:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. & pick-up times no later than 4:30 p.m. After care and before care is available for a small cost.
4. Late pickup will result in additional fees
5. Classes will include a minimum of three art activities a day including clay, pastels, watercolour, acrylic, paper Mache, and so much more
6. Two short breaks, one hour for lunch and the opportunity for outdoor activities, when weather permits.
7. We will be using the playground at Westmount Public School. Playground Westmount Park 784 Viscount Road.
8. Each group will be assigned its own space for defined activity periods, with enhanced cleaning and disinfecting in between groups.
9. Children are required to wear suitable clothing for arts classes and outdoor play activities.
10. Please provide your child with sunscreen, and head covering.
FTLA Discount code: 2023 offered are based on a payment value of $550.00 or more
Westmount Shopping Centre
785 Wonderland Rd., S Main Floor Unit J16
Across from the elevator near Urban Planet
Main Line: (519) 670-0740
Heather Marvell Director Cell: (519) 902-0740