General terms & conditions
Please read the following policies before you register for an art class or paid special event at For the Love of Art (FTLA)
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and is limited to space restrictions.
- Advance registration is recommended for all programs/events at least 2 business days prior to start date or class may be cancelled.
- Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- All registration is subject to availability.
- All programs/events, prices and instructors are subject to change without notice.
- FTLA has the right to remove participants from any class or event.
- In response to health concerns, FTLA is a SCENT-FREE facility. Items such as hair products, hand creams, perfumes/colognes, and deodorants, to name just a few, can trigger reactions such as respiratory distress, headaches and nausea. Staff and visitors are asked to not use these products while visiting the centre.
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
- Payment is due in full at time of registration.
- Refunds are available in full 4 days before the start of the first class, minus a 10% processing fee. After this date, there will be no refund.
- You may opt to have a credit for another class/event if you wish. Credits must be redeemed within 4 weeks of cancellation.
- For multi-class courses a withdrawal is allowed before the start of the second class, minus a 20% processing fee and will pro-rated for the number of classes that are left.
- Absence does not constitute a withdrawal.
- Withdrawal requests must be done by either telephone at 519-670-0740 or in person, Monday to Saturday between 10:00 am & 5:00 pm or by email to [email protected].
- A withdrawal by email or my leaving a telephone message is not deemed complete until FTLA replies to you to acknowledge withdrawal.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES/EVENTS
- To ensure that we are able to run classes/events, we recommend that you enroll at least one week prior to the commencement of the start date.
- In the event of cancellation, registrants will be notified 2 days prior to the start date and a full refund will be given. Alternatively, you may choose to take a credit for another class/event. Credit must be used within 4 weeks of issuing.
Illness of Teacher:
- Every effort will be made to contact you in the event a teacher can not make the class due to illness. However, should you arrive for a schedule class and it has been cancelled due to illness, you will be given a full refund for the class.
- In the event that it is a multi-week class, a make up class will be offered at the discretion of the teacher.
- Please call 519-670-0740 to confirm classes in the event of inclement weather.
- Students will not be contacted when the school is closed due to weather.
- Every effort to provide make-up classes will be made but cannot be guaranteed. Refunds will not be given in these rare cases.
FTLA is committed to providing a welcoming and accessible destination. We embrace the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity to serve our visitors, staff and volunteers, and our community at large.