Please read the following policies before you register for an art class or paid special event at For the Love of Art (FTLA)
· Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and is limited to space restrictions.
· Advance registration is recommended for all programs/events at least 2 business days prior to start date or class
may be cancelled.
· Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
· All registration is subject to availability.
· All programs/events, prices and instructors are subject to change without notice.
· FTLA has the right to remove participants from any class or event.
· In response to health concerns, FTLA is a SCENT-FREE facility. Items such as hair products, hand creams, perfumes/colognes, and deodorants, to name just a few, can trigger reactions such as respiratory distress, headaches and nausea. Staff and visitors are asked to not use these products while visiting the centre.
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
· Payment is due in full at time of registration.
· Refunds are available in full 4 days before the start of the first class, minus a 10% processing fee. After this date,
there will be no refund. You may opt to have a credit for another class/event if you wish. Credits must be redeemed
within 4 weeks of cancellation.
· For multi-class courses a withdrawal is allowed before the start of the second class, minus a 20% processing fee and
will pro-rated for the number of classes that are left.
· Absence does not constitute a withdrawal.
· Withdrawal requests must be done by either telephone at 519-670-0740 or in person, Monday to Saturday between 10am & 5pm or by email to email@example.com. A withdrawal by email or my leaving a telephone message is not deemed complete until FTLA replies to you to acknowledge withdrawal.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES/EVENTS
· To ensure that we are able to run classes/events, we recommend that you enroll at least one week prior to the commencement of the start date.
· In the event of cancellation, registrants will be notified 2 days prior to the start date and a full refund will be given. Alternatively, you may choose to take a credit for another class/event. Credit must be used within 4 weeks of issuing.
Illness of Teacher:
· Every effort will be made to contact you in the event a teacher can not make the class due to illness. However, should you arrive for a schedule class and it has been cancelled due to illness, you will be given a full refund for the class. In the event that it is a multi-week class, a make up class will be offered at the discretion of the teacher.
· Please call 519-670-0740 to confirm classes in the event of inclement weather.
· Students will not be contacted when the school is closed due to weather.
· Every effort to provide make-up classes will be made but cannot be guaranteed. Refunds will not be given in these rare cases.
FTLA is committed to providing a welcoming and accessible destination. We embrace the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity to serve our visitors, staff and volunteers, and our community at large.